Saturday, December 29, 2012

The 2012 List

If you've talked to me this year, it is very likely that you've heard me mention my 2012 list. It was my New Years Resolution last year to be more adventurous, try more new things, and push myself out of my comfort zone. Why? Because of this:




I decided the best way to do this would be to have a concrete list of things that I've always wanted to do and had never done. The list wound up having 15 things on it and I accomplished all but 4...which will roll over now onto my 2013 list. I'm just going to share a few checks off the list (some may not have been blog appropriate!) but the funny thing was...as I was living my resolution and trying all kinds of new things, I realized I needed to start a new list: things that should have been on my 2012 list. 


So without further ado...


The 2012 List


































Things That Should Have Been On The 2012 List





























You'll have to wait and see what is on the 2013 list but a lot of the things on the list have to do with physical activities so a lot of the focus of 2013 is on getting back into shape :) (more about that later!) Also I'm going to try really hard to do a blog post a week...we will see if we can get Abigail on board!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment