Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Day in the Life

Let's just be clear for a minute...I don't have any illusions that my life is super interesting. But I do think it's fun to see what people do every day so here is a day in my life through pictures!




Finally getting to wear my rain boots!



Management class



Residential studio lecture



Residential studio



New TigerCard



Lunch at Chipotle



Just kidding about the rain. 
It was just hot, as usual.



Gathering supplies for a "cheaters" quilt



Starting a drawing for class



Catching up on Grimm and still drawing...



Finished drawing



Pinning before quilting



Margarita Monday's



Reunited with my Italian family



Finishing up the quilt



One day I will unpack...



Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Lilly.






No comments:

Post a Comment