Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Calling All Sorority Girls!

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but my Etsy site has been on "Vacation Mode" since the beginning of the summer. The started (obviously) because I was in Italy but I've gotten so busy with school that I haven't taken the time to get it back up and running again.

One new "product" that I want to add to the store was, what I've been calling, "Nursery Art."* Each is a unique painting centered around a name. The ones that I have made have each been for baby boys and I'm hoping to have a little bit of a broader range before I put the listing up. 

Here's where the sorority girl thing comes in...I have this idea in my head of doing a girls name and keeping the painting sorority themed. So if you are looking for a great little present or a birthday present or a just because present for yourself, consider a custom name painting! I'd like to paint one then use the pictures as an example so...as an extra incentive we're going to do a little sale! Normally the paintings would be $85 but for this I'm going to do them for $45. Each includes a painting that is framed and matted.




The examples of what I've done before are below and if you're interested send me an e-mail or Facebook message! (the links are on the right sidebar)














Thanks ya'll :)
xoxo


*(just a little disclosure and credit!) Each painting is individually designed and painted by me but the original idea/technique/inspiration came from Ashley over at Lil Blue Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment